This is one of the most beautiful properties in Western North Carolina! No restrictions, so this rolling acreage has so many potential uses. 10 + acres are beautiful pastureland with a large trout filled pond. Most all of the acreage is usable and accessible with roads throughout, and there are numerous building sites. 2 septic’s, underground power, a well, and a completely renovated single-wide mobile home are a few of the “perks” that come with this property. In addition, there’s a chicken house, a goat house and birthing shed, a barn with an apartment above, a workshop with an office above, and a covered parking area for boats, RV’s or farm equipment. And last but not least is the beautiful mountain views from any area of the property. Come with your horses and cows, build several homes, or start a campground! This property can make your dream a reality!!!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Take 74/19 to Hwy 129/ Tallulah Rd. Property will be on your left. GPS will get you there. There is cell service at this property.
- TV/Internet: Satellite TV
- Utilities: Septic,Underground Utilities,Well
- Buildings: Barn,Workshop,Garage,Outbuilding,House
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 829.10
- City Tax: $ 0.00
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/6200-Tallulah-Robbinsville-Graham-NC-28771/unbranded
- Virtual Tour 2: youtu.be/V1IVGFVxljg
- Deed Book: 320
- Deed Page: 374
- Buyer $/%: 5