Bryson City Real Estate, Homes, Land, Property Management in and around the areas that surround the Great Smoky Mountains in Western North Carolina. Top Real Estate Locations include Bryson City, Cherokee, Nantahala Gorge, Fontana Lake, Dillsboro, and Sylva. We are a full-service real estate firm specializing in mountain property in Western North Carolina.
Bryson City is a great place to call home or to have your second home. The area is growing in popularity across the country. More and more people are starting to discover the beauty and charm that the small communities of Western North Carolina have to offer. Finding the right home or piece of property can be a daunting task, and why not choose to go with a company that has been in the area for over 20 years and knows the real estate market very well.
Whether you are looking for a mountain top cabin with a spectacular view or a modest cottage that is close to town, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for and stay within your budget. The Government owns 85% of Swain County (Designated as a National Forest or National Park) this makes the other 15% of the property more valuable than you would think because that is all there is ever to be owned by individuals. Please take your time and browse our listings and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
Lot 42 Middle Ridge $ 75,000.00
Gorgeous North Easterly views from this High Elevation property. If you are looking to be away from it all but close to everything then look no further. This beautiful lot already has a driveway, homesite and a 180 degree view. The drive in isn’t shabby either. You will love the creeks, views, and the waterfall! […]
Big Bench Rd $ 149,000.00
The possibilities are endless with this large track of unrestricted, untouched land near forest service. Full of wildlife (bears, deer and turkey), rock formations, springs, picturesque long range views, a private road, and logging roads throughout. If you’re looking for privacy and no one to tell you what to do in a park like setting, […]
Lot 74 Black Rock Creek $ 129,500.00
Are you looking to get away from it all? Do you want peace and quiet at a high elevation? This gorgeous wooded land will offer all the privacy one needs with nearly 10 acres. You will enjoy cooler temps with elevation ranging from 3,700 ft-3,900 ft. You will have the feeling of complete isolation yet […]
Lot 72 Black Rock Creek Road $ 49,500.00
Great building site with a gorgeous winter view! This property features a large spacious home site with easy access right off Black Rock Creek Road. It won’t be hard to imagine how this one can be developed. Tuck yourself away in the mountains at 3,800 ft elevation! Simple restrictions and owner financing make this a […]
Lot 6 Biltmore Circle $ 12,500.00
Ideal place to build a vacation rental. This property has easy access and is located in a community that is popular for cabin rentals and second homes. Easy access to the Nantahala River, Fontana Lake, the Nantahala Village, Tsali, and Bryson City. Community water available. If you are just looking for a small property with […]
Lot 13 Battle Branch Road $ 24,900.00
You will love hearing the sounds of a rushing creek from this wooded property. While the creek isn’t on this property, it’s super close and noisy! This will be a great place to to build your mountain cabin. There are many possibilities. You could build closer to the entrance of the property that overlooks the […]
47 & 55 Highlands View $ 89,000.00
Two fantastic mountain view lots for the price of one! These adjoining properties offer end of the road privacy and 180 degree panoramic views! You can see that the view can be cleared even more if desired. One of these ridge line lots already has an excavated house site. Underground electric, great access, and located […]
Lot 9&12 Torwood $ 50,000.00
Two buildable lots for the price of one! Gorgeous view, easy paved access, close to everything! Established community with light restrictions. This is an excellent place to live year round or for building your vacation/retirement home! There is already one cleared homesite that has a great view. The adjoining wooded lot included lays well and […]
52 & 53 Coppermine Ridge $ 64,900.00
Lot 10 Grand View Estates Dr. $ 30,000.00
Beautiful lot nestled in the gated Grand View Estates development. This lot already has a housepad, driveway, and power to the lot. Paved road throughout the development. Long range views could be had with some tree trimming. A definite must see. Housepad and driveway will need to be cleared of some light regrowth. Call for […]