- MLS #: 26021437
- Date added: 07/08/22
- Post Updated: 2022-07-08 21:34:36
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Floors: Ceramic,Some Hardwoods
- Year built: 2020
- Area: Otto
- Financing: Cash,Conventional
- County: Macon
- Listing Office: 155
- Apx SqFt Range: 1601-1800
- Township: Smithbridge (Macon Co.)
- Subdivision: None
Calling all equestrians and horses as this 2021 well-constructed barndominium on almost 11 rural, mountain acres in Otto, NC awaits your arrival! Country living has many advantages, including space and rural aesthetics, as you will find with this trendy and functioning barndo, surrounded by pristine pastures, Middle Creek and long-range mountain views. You will be drawn to the one-level living and open-concept floor plan that boasts four, private-entry king en suites, each with its own cedar closet, bathroom, vaulted ceilings, and windows with serene views. The bathrooms are tastefully adorned with equestrian-themed accessories, a pedestal sink, tiltable mirrors and slate flooring. The barn-like interior features 2×6 custom wood doors, 3/4-inch-thick, hand-honed, five-foot Hickory wood flooring, and Hickory kitchen cabinets. A repurposed cedar tree from the property functions as a structural beam in the heart of the living and kitchen area, giving authentic architectural interest. No detail was overlooked, including closed-cell spray insulation and seven mini splits to ensure maximum temperature control throughout the home.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: 441 turn onto Tessentee Road. 0.3 miles turn right onto Middle Creek Road. 2.5 miles right onto West Middle Creek Road. Continue 0.5 miles, after bridge bare left up the hill and 499 will be on your right.
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Washer,Electric Oven/Range
- Interior Features: Ceramic Tile Bath,Other-See Remarks,Kitchen/Dining Room,Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Ceiling Fans,New Kitchen
- Exterior Features: Barn,Deck
- Acreage Features: Private,Suitable for Horses,Unrestricted,Stream/Creek
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Roofing: Metal
- Type & Style: Two Story,Other-See Remarks
- Water: Well,Private
- Basement/Foundation: Slab
- Fireplace: None
- Attic: None
- Garage/Carport: None-Garage
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet
- Road Maintenance Detail: Gravel Road,Dirt Road
- Windows/Doors: Windows-Insulated,Doors-Insulated
- Water Heater: Electric
- Fuel/Heat System: Mini-Split,Electric
- Furnished: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Mini-Split
- Half Baths: 1
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 11'4"x11'3"
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 11'3"x11'3"
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 4 Size/Dimensions: 11'6"x11'3"
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: Second
- Addl Living Space: Other-See Remarks
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 11'8"x11'3"
- Master Bedroom Lvl: Second
- Laundry Room Size/Dimensions: 7'8"x11'2"
- Laundry Room Lvl: Second
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: 23'4"x13'4"
- Living Room Lvl: Second
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 905.00
- Virtual Tour: my.matterport.com/show/?m=ZNHxvtyn1ny&mls=1