- MLS #: 26025302
- Date added: 07/12/22
- Post Updated: 2022-08-24 05:31:40
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: Carpet,Ceramic,Hardwood,Some Hardwoods
- Year built: 1976
- Area: Bryson City Limits
- Financing: Cash,Conventional
- County: Swain
- Listing Office: 259117
- Apx SqFt Range: 2201-2400
- Township: Forney's Creek (Swain Co.)
- Subdivision: Welch Place
This lovely and spacious home is situated in a quiet setting surrounded by mature landscaping and trees. The primary bedroom has been updated with gorgeous hardwood floors, pine tongue and groove ceiling along with French doors leading out to a screened in porch. The stylish and brightly lit living room is adorned with tall windows, high ceilings and the center point of a floor to ceiling native stone fireplace. The spacious upper bedrooms have ample closet and storage space along with a second sizeable bath. The finished and heated basement features a tongue and groove buckeye ceiling, cherry wood walls and shelves. Enjoy the peaceful outdoors while relaxing on the wrap around deck. There’s enough parking for family and friends with a single car garage, covered carport and extra driveway. Roads leading up the home are paved and within minutes to downtown Bryson City and other tourist destinations! This stylish home would make a terrific full-time residence or income producing vacation rental.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Main Street in downtown Bryson City, continue onto US-19/Governors Island Rd, turn left onto Galbraith Creek Rd, turn left onto Cline Rd, turn right onto Welch Rd and follow to home on the right.
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Exhaust Fan/Hood,Dryer,Microwave,Washer,Electric Oven/Range,Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Interior Features: Cell Service Available,Garage Door Opener,Window Treatments,Ceramic Tile Bath,Main Level Living,Kitchen/Dining Room,Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closets,Ceiling Fans,Large Master Bedroom,Whirlpool Tub
- Exterior Features: Other-See Remarks,Deck,Generator,Paved Driveway,Screened Porch/Deck
- Acreage Features: View Year Round,Partially Wooded,Rolling,Long Range View,Short Range View,View-Winter
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding,Stone
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Roofing: Shingle,Fiberglass
- Type & Style: 1.5 Story,Custom,Traditional
- Water: Well,Private
- Basement/Foundation: Slab,Partial,Woodstove/Fireplace,Finished,Outside Entrance,Heated,Indoor Access
- Fireplace: Wood Burning,Gas Logs,Stone/Rock
- Attic: None
- Garage/Carport: Garage-Single Detached,Carport-Single Detached
- Basement Heated SqFt: 308
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet,Satellite TV
- Road Maintenance Detail: State,Paved Road
- Windows/Doors: Windows-Insulated
- Water Heater: Electric
- Fuel/Heat System: Electric,Propane,Forced Warm Air,Baseboard
- Furnished: No
- Air Conditioning: Central Electric,Heat Pump,Two Zone
- Baths-Main: 1
- Baths-Upper: 1
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 11'5"x15'4"
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 11'5"x16'2"
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: Third
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: N/A
- Addl Living Space: None
- Family Rm Size/Dimensions: 11'5"x15'10"
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 11'5"x15'10"
- Master Bedroom Lvl: First
- Laundry Room Lvl: First
- Dining Room Size/Dimensions: 11'5"x8'9"
- Dining Room Lvl: First
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 11'6"x
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: 15'2" x 17'10"
- Living Room Lvl: First
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 744.89
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/150-Welch-Bryson-City-NC-28713/unbranded