- MLS #: 26030970
- Date added: 07/18/23
- Post Updated: 2023-07-18 10:34:26
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: Carpet,Hardwood,Ceramic
- Year built: 2005
- Area: Watauga
- Financing: Cash,Conventional,VA Loan
- County: Macon
- Listing Office: 129
- Apx SqFt Range: 1201-1400
- Township: Franklin (Macon Co.)
- Subdivision: N/A
Come have a look at this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that is sweetly nestled within minutes from downtown Franklin. As soon as you drive up you will see the perfectly perched screened in porch to enjoy all four seasons so sit back, relax and listen to the sound of the mini fish pond that sits next to the patio. Upon entering the home you are greeted with vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors in the main living area that are visually pleasing. The living room, dining room and kitchen are the heart of this home and perfect for entertaining. If you’re looking for single level living then you will see that all 3 bedrooms and both bathrooms are on the main level with the laundry room off of the kitchen before the stairs to go down. Downstairs is heated and cooled which is perfect for storage and also serves as a one car garage. Outside of the home you will find two decks on the upper and lower levels that span the length of the house so sit back, relax and listen to nature! Don’t forget about the mature landscaping and the adorable chicken coup that’s perfect for your feathered friends. Start imagining yourself living here and schedule your showing TODAY!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Take 441 North. Right to Watauga Rd approximately 1.9 miles to Watauga Creek Trail on the left. Follow signs to 290 Watauga Creek Trail.
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Electric Oven/Range,Refrigerator
- Interior Features: Cell Service Available,Kitchen/Dining Room,Main Level Living,Primary w/Ensuite,Primary on Main Level,Open Floor Plan
- Exterior Features: Deck,Screened Porch/Deck
- Acreage Features: Partially Wooded,Wooded
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Siding,Block
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Roofing: Composition,Shingle
- Type & Style: Traditional
- Water: Shared Well
- Basement/Foundation: Partial,Daylight,Outside Entrance,Indoor Access,Crawl Space
- Fireplace: None
- Attic: Access Only
- Garage/Carport: Garage-Single in Basement
- Basement Heated SqFt: 586
- TV/Internet: Satellite TV
- Road Maintenance Detail: No Agreement,Gravel Road
- Windows/Doors: Windows-Screens
- Water Heater: Electric
- Fuel/Heat System: Electric,Forced Warm Air,Heat Pump
- Restrictions: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Electric,Heat Pump
- Baths-Main: 2
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 10'10"x9'3"
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: First
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 10'10'x9'3"
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: First
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: N/A
- Addl Living Space: None
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 13'2" x 11'10"
- Master Bedroom Lvl: First
- Laundry Room Size/Dimensions: 7'8" x 5'1"
- Laundry Room Lvl: First
- Dining Room Size/Dimensions: 10'1" x 9'10"
- Dining Room Lvl: First
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 13'11" x 8'4"
- Kitchen Lvl: First
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: 16'10" x 13'8"
- Living Room Lvl: First
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 849.03
- Virtual Tour: youtu.be/RmsAJbaRtro