- MLS #: 26020770
- Date added: 07/08/22
- Post Updated: 2022-07-08 21:26:28
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Floors: Other-See Remarks
- Area: Tuckasegee
- Financing: Cash,Conventional
- County: Jackson
- Listing Office: 190
- Type Sale: Not Applicable
- Apx SqFt Range: 4000+
- Township: Hamburg (Jackson Co.)
- Subdivision: Bear Lake Reserve
Brand new home by Barber Custom Homes – You get to decide all the finishing touches*! Spacious mountain home will include indoor and outdoor fireplaces, elevator and YOU WON’T BELIEVE THIS PANORAMIC VIEW!!! The BEST view in Bear Lake Reserve and possibly anywhere in the Blue Ridge Mountains!!! This gorgeous property also overlooks Sols Creek Falls, and Robinson’s Creek is just down the ridge and can be heard from the property. With 2.39 acres, partially cleared and wooded, the lot also comes equipped with private water and sewer. The building possibilities are limitless!!! Bear Lake Reserve is well developed and has a plethora of amenities including a golf course, driving range, tennis courts, fitness center, hiking trails and more!!! Head down to the “Lake Club,” an upscale clubhouse complete with an impressive swimming pool, beach and marina, all located directly on Bear Creek Lake. Bear Lake Reserve has it all, and is a short drive to mountain towns such as Cashiers, Highlands, Sylva, Waynesville and Asheville!!!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From the Crossroads in Cashiers, NC, go North on Hwy 107. Go 14.7 miles on Hwy 107. Turn RIGHT onto Shook Cove Road. Continue approximately 3 miles to Bear Lake Reserve community entrance on RIGHT. Continue on Lake Forest Drive then, RIGHT onto Grandview Dr., then, RIGHT onto Steeplebush, lot is towards end of road on LEFT. Use Showing Manager or call LA for access information.
- Appliances: Other-See Remarks
- Interior Features: Breakfast Bar,Great Room,Main Level Living,Pantry,Primary w/Ensuite,Walk-in Closets,Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Primary on Main Level,Security System
- Exterior Features: Porch
- Acreage Features: View Year Round,Water View,Elevation over 3000,Long Range View,Wooded
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding,Stone
- Sewer: See Remarks
- Roofing: Shingle
- Type & Style: Other-See Remarks,Custom
- Water: Private
- Basement/Foundation: Full,Daylight,Washer/Dryer Hook-up,Woodstove/Fireplace,Finished,Outside Entrance,Finished Bath,Heated,Indoor Access
- Fireplace: Two or More
- Attic: None
- Garage/Carport: Garage-Double Attached
- TV/Internet: DSL
- Road Maintenance Detail: Property Owners' Assoc,Paved Road
- Windows/Doors: Other-See Remarks
- Water Heater: Other-See Remarks
- Fuel/Heat System: Other-See Remarks
- Furnished: No
- Restrictions: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Electric
- Half Baths: 1
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: Basement
- Addl Living Space: None
- Family Rm Size/Dimensions: None
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 12'10" x 16'
- Master Bedroom Lvl: First
- Laundry Room Size/Dimensions: 8' x 10'7"
- Laundry Room Lvl: Basement
- Dining Room Size/Dimensions: 14' x 9'
- Dining Room Lvl: First
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 13'7" x 11"
- Kitchen Lvl: First
- Den/Study Size/Dimensions: 22' x 21'
- Den/Study Lvl: Basement
- Great Room Size/Dimensions: 22' x 25'
- Great Room Lvl: First
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: (Great Rm, see below)
- Foyer Size: 11' x 5'
- Foyer Lvl: First
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 1,620.00