Remarkable mountain VIEWS from this 2.24 (+/-) acre lot in a lovely, small gated subdivision. Welcome to Silvercrest – where you’ll find an incredibly peaceful setting, high-end homes on large lots, and gorgeous community areas for picnics and play. Lot 12 has stunning year-round views and a driveway and housepad that have already been cut in for you and remain well-maintained. There is SHARED WELL access and an (expired) SEPTIC PLAT on file. The roads are kept in great condition, but the yearly HOA dues remain low. You’ll fall in love with the Burningtown area of Franklin, NC as you drive past the farms, rolling hills, cows and old farmhouses. Welcome to the perfect location to build the mountain home you’ve been dreaming of!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Franklin take Hwy 28/Bryson City Road north to left onto Iotla Church Road (it will turn into Burningtown Road) to right into Silvercrest. Stay on Silvercrest as it veers up, right and then left. Lot will be on the right.
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet
- Restrictions: 1
- Utilities: Septic Permit,Underground Utilities,Other,Well,Water Available
- Buildings: None
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 126.50
- City Tax: $ 0.00
- Virtual Tour: youtu.be/5OK7kQa_2Tc
- Virtual Tour 2: youtu.be/5OK7kQa_2Tc
- Deed Book: D-39
- Deed Page: 849
- Buyer $/%: 5