0.79+/- acre. High elevation, views, south facing, house site, well, power and septic installed! There is a small building on site. This one checks a lot of boxes. Located just under the Blue Ridge Parkway outside of Cherokee and Maggie Valley and the Smoky Mountains National Park. Modest restrictions (no mobile homes or junk yards and residential only).
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Cherokee, take 19 towards Maggie Valley and take a right onto Plott Balsam road and then right onto Cranberry Creek road then right onto Screech Owl Circle (go clockwise around the circle) and the lot will be on the left. 4 wheel drive is a must due to gravel roads.
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet,Satellite TV
- Restrictions: 1
- Utilities: Septic,Well,Overhead Electric
- Buildings: Outbuilding,Other-See Remarks
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 231.00
- City Tax: $ 0.00
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/23-Screech-Owl-Circle-Maggie-Valley-NC-28751/unbranded
- Deed Book: 2254
- Deed Page: 1597
- Buyer $/%: 5