THIS PARCEL IS A CONDO, TOWNHOME or APARTMENT DEVELOPER`S DREAM! This 26.42 ACRE UNRESTRICTED KNOLL (City zoning is MED-HIGH Density Residential) OVERLOOKING downtown Franklin is now for sale! The MOUNTAIN VIEWS from this parcel are 180 degrees & this parcel also OVERLOOKS The Little Tennessee River which flows through downtown Franklin. This parcel has access off of Lakeside Dr across from Currahee Brewing Co and also has a sewer manhole on this parcel close to East Franklin Elementary School on Lakeside Dr. This parcel also has access off of Randolph St in downtown Franklin which is great for access on the east end of this parcel to access the top of the knoll. This parcel is about 60% pasture & 40% wooded. This parcel is SO AWESOME you have to go see it to appreciate it!!! Call today to make your appointment to view this parcel or contact your RE agent. No one allowed on this parcel without a RE agent!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: East Main St to LEFT on Dan St. Turn LEFT & take a quick Right on Randolph St. Go uphill to LA pointer sign on Left. Go to gate & park. This parcel can also be accessed off of Lakeside Dr across from Currahee Brewing Co (No entry drive now but can be added when purchased)!
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet,DSL
- Utilities: Overhead Electric,Sewer Available,Water Available
- Buildings: None
- Elementary School: East Franklin
- Middle School: Macon Middle
- High School: Franklin
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 80.17
- City Tax: $ 56.45
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/00-Randolph-St-Franklin-NC-28734--26024304/unbranded
- Deed Book: G-39
- Deed Page: 2376
- Buyer $/%: 4