This awesome lot comes with additional parcel id #: 662303000006 for a total of approximately 1.22 acres. Taxes reflect both properties. What’s great about this lot you ask? Check out the pictures! Love to fish on the lake and have a seasonal getaway?? The owner has built a retaining wall and overhang pavilion with porch for the 1989 33′ Imperial RV which comes with the property. There is already a septic in place, electric and a spring with pump house. The pump will need replacing, or a new owner could choose to have a well put in. Both lots over look lake Fontana and lots are convenient to two access points to get into the lake. Owner states there are minor restrictions attached to upper lot (see attached and to be verified by buyer/buyer’s agent). Spring time opens up blossoming landscaping surrounding the property. Upper lot would be a great spot to build a small cabin!! It would be convenient to clear a road leading up to upper portion of the lot for easier access. Enjoy all the amenities Lake Fontana has to offer. For more information about Prince Boat Dock check out: www.theprinceboatmarina.com.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: 74 West to NC 28 towards Robbinsville. Right onto Lower Panther Creek Rd. Follow Lower Panther Creek to left to Prince Boat Dock Rd. Follow around till you come to a big garage. Drive around behind to the left of the garage. Property will be on the right.
- TV/Internet: Other-See Remarks
- Utilities: Overhead Electric,Septic,Spring,Septic Permit
- Buildings: Other-See Remarks
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 407.88
- City Tax: $ 0.00
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/260-Prince-Boat-Dock-Rd-Almond-NC-28771/unbranded
- Deed Book: 135
- Deed Page: 619
- Buyer $/%: 5