- MLS #: 26025586
- Date added: 07/13/22
- Post Updated: 2022-07-13 14:14:32
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: Vinyl,Hardwood
- Year built: 1965
- Area: Franklin
- Financing: Cash,Conventional
- County: Macon
- Listing Office: 2645
- Apx SqFt Range: 1801-2000
- Apx Heated SqFt: 1900
- Township: Franklin (Macon Co.)
- Subdivision: N/A
Enjoy the best of both worlds!! A piece of the country and only minutes to Downtown Franklin. Must see this gorgeous COMPLETLY remodeled home on over 8 unrestricted acres of mostly pasture with beautiful mountain views. There are 2 separate pastures perfect for horses. Large 24’x27′ work shop with 3 attached lean-to’s , and 2 storage areas. Work shop has 2 barn doors that fully swing open. Perfect set up for the horse lovers. The rustic cabin built with re-claimed barn wood is ideal for gardening work space or a quaint and cozy she-shed. This home is well maintained, very clean, updated kitchen with granite countertops, even a Butler Pantry, stainless appliances, antique wood cook stove that is still useable. Large 23’x12′ screened porch to take in the mountain views and yes a hot tub that conveys. If that isn’t enough a 21’x8’5″ covered open porch to enjoy the cool morning mountain fresh air. There is even RV connections to hook up to at front of house. This house is a must see schedule your showing ASAP.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Franklin take West Main Street approx. 2 miles. Turn right onto Pressley Rd just past Sloan Rd. Go 1/2 mile and address is on the left. NOTE!!! House sits off of Pressley Rd so you will not see it, you will have to turn at the 911 number 532. Please no drive by as there is no turn around area.
- Appliances: Water Filter System,Gas Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave
- Interior Features: Bonus Room,Cell Service Available,Smoke Detectors,Window Treatments,Main Level Living,Pantry,Workshop,Country Kitchen,Handicap Design,Primary on Main Level,Walk-in Closets,Ceiling Fans,Hot Tub/Spa,Large Master Bedroom,New Kitchen,Skylights
- Exterior Features: Storage Building/Shed,Barn,Porch,Deck,Outbuilding/Workshop,Screened Porch/Deck
- Acreage Features: Open,Private,Suitable for Horses,View Year Round,Allow RVs,Unrestricted,Long Range View,Pasture Land
- Exterior Finish: Block,HardiPlank Type,Brick
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Roofing: Composition,Shingle
- Type & Style: Traditional
- Water: Well,Private
- Basement/Foundation: Crawl Space
- Fireplace: Gas Logs,Woodstove
- Attic: Attic Storage Only
- Garage/Carport: Carport-Single Attached
- TV/Internet: Cable Internet,Satellite TV
- Road Maintenance Detail: No Agreement,Gravel Road
- Windows/Doors: Doors-Insulated/Storm,Doors-Screens,Windows-Insulated
- Water Heater: Electric
- Fuel/Heat System: Wood,Heat Pump,Propane
- Air Conditioning: Central Electric
- Baths-Main: 2
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 10'8"x10'6"
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: First
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 14'x9'2"
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: First
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: N/A
- Addl Living Space: None
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 14'4"x11'6"
- Master Bedroom Lvl: First
- Laundry Room Size/Dimensions: 13'x8'4"
- Laundry Room Lvl: First
- Dining Room Size/Dimensions: 13'x9'
- Dining Room Lvl: First
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 16'x11'
- Kitchen Lvl: First
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: 19'x12'5"
- Living Room Lvl: First
- Elementary School: Cartoogechaye
- Middle School: Macon Middle
- High School: Franklin
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 947.48