It’s all about the VIEW! Over 4500 feet and 9.1 private acres is waiting for you. 180 degree amazing long range layered mountain views into the Smoky Mountain National Park. Enjoy unbelievably cool summer days and nights. The road past the lot goes to Blue Ridge Parkway property for great hiking and exploring some rare areas that have yet to be discovered in this truly amazing back wooded mountain escape. The entrance to the community is less than a half of a mile from automobile access to the Blue Ridge Parkway. There are 2 small springs on the property. Underground power to the lot and a large house site and driveway in place. Current septic permit for 2 bedrooms. Owner has improved the road past the last house and brought in underground power. 4 wheel drive is required in the community, there are gravel roads.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Maggie Valley take Hwy 19 just past the Blue Ridge Parkway entrance and make a left onto Plott Balsam Road and go 3.7 mile to the lot on the right. Once you are 2 miles in 4 wheel drive is required.
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet,Satellite TV
- Restrictions: 1
- Utilities: Septic Permit,Underground Utilities
- Buildings: None
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 155.00
- City Tax: $ 0.00
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/3716-Plott-Balsam-Road-Maggie-Valley-NC-28751/unbranded
- Virtual Tour 2: mapright.com/ranching/maps/8f3ab2782f4a14039bfb24b7044501cb/share/unbranded
- Deed Book: 2211
- Deed Page: 1911
- Buyer $/%: 4