- MLS #: 26016916
- Date added: 07/03/22
- Post Updated: 2022-08-24 04:19:30
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Floors: Carpet,Pine,Vinyl,Hardwood
- Year built: 1978
- Area: Qualla
- Financing: Cash,Conventional
- County: Jackson
- Listing Office: 2633
- Apx SqFt Range: 1401-1600
- Apx Heated SqFt: 1545
- Township: Qualla (Jackson Co.)
- Subdivision: Soco Hills
Short-term rental opportunity with 3 houses, 24.22+/- acres with many more possibilities. This property is just outside of beautiful Cherokee, NC and is in a great location with less than a mile to the Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, and close to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway. The total 24.22 acres sits on 5 separate parcels of usable mountain property. The dovetail log cabin has a large attached carport, a covered front porch, and a large stone fireplace built by a local Cherokee stone mason. The park model is turn-key and ready to rent or move in. An adjoining parcel at the front of the properties have 2 set-ups for RV’s or park-model’s. The 2 bedroom brick rancher rehab sits on it’s own parcel. An existing road also provides access to the remaining 12.5 acres which is prime for more developmental opportunity. Use it as a family compound or start your own business in vacation rentals. Your next adventure awaits with this special mountain property that has 3 homes, 2 existing set-ups for RV’s and or park-models and one great location.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Driving directions : From Waynesville take Highway 74 to Highway 441 North to Cherokee. Turn right on Old Soco Road to #326.
- Appliances: Dehumidifier,Refrigerator,Dryer,Microwave,Washer,Electric Oven/Range
- Interior Features: Bonus Room,Great Room,Primary on Main Level
- Exterior Features: Porch,Rustic Appearance
- Acreage Features: View Year Round,Allow RVs,Hilly/Steep,Level Yard,Partially Wooded,Rolling,Unrestricted,Wooded
- Exterior Finish: Log,Wood Siding,Brick
- Sewer: Septic Tank,Shared Septic
- Roofing: Metal,Shingle
- Type & Style: Log,Park Model/Tiny Home,Ranch/Single,Cabin
- Water: Well,Shared Well
- Basement/Foundation: None-Basement
- Fireplace: Wood Burning
- Attic: Access Only
- Garage/Carport: Carport-Triple Attached
- TV/Internet: Satellite TV
- Road Maintenance Detail: Gravel Road
- Windows/Doors: Windows-Screens,Patio/Atrium
- Water Heater: Electric
- Fuel/Heat System: Electric,Propane,Forced Warm Air,Baseboard
- Furnished: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Central Electric,Window Unit(s)
- Baths-Main: 1
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 15.5' x 23'
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 15' x 23'
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: N/A
- Addl Living Space: Other-See Remarks
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 15.5' x 9.5'
- Master Bedroom Lvl: First
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 17.5' x 9'
- Kitchen Lvl: First
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: 14.9' x 23'
- Living Room Lvl: First
- Elementary School: Smokey Mountain
- Middle School: Smokey Mountain
- High School: Smoky Mountain
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 2,170.00