- MLS #: 26030424
- Date added: 08/16/23
- Post Updated: 2023-09-14 11:16:47
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: Hardwood,Ceramic
- Year built: 2006
- Area: Canada
- Financing: Cash,Conventional,FHA,VA Loan
- County: Jackson
- Listing Office: 259180
- Type Sale: Not Applicable
- Apx SqFt Range: 1401-1600
- Township: Canada (Jackson Co.)
- Subdivision: Bear Lake Reserve
Now Available, Luxury 3/2 Cottage is nestled in the heart of Bear Lake Reserve on a naturally landscaped tranquil homesite with end of the road privacy and next to hiking trails. This wonderful home features oak hardwood floors throughout home and host an open/split floorplan for privacy and main level living. The master suite has an en-suite bathroom containing ceramic tile, walk-in shower and granite/double vanity.The kitchen has upgraded appliances featuring a Gas Range/Oven, Dishwasher and Refrigerator and granite counter tops. Screened-in porch complete with a wood burning/gas starter stacked stone fireplace, relax by the fire and enjoy the sounds of nearby Bear Creek. This home ready is to move into and start enjoying fun on Bear Creek Lake at the Luxury Lake Club with pools, lake access, full service dining and much more. Play a round of golf on the Nicklaus Group Designed course, or play a game of tennis or pickle ball on the nearby courts. The hiking trails are just a step away. Fishing is fun at the Bear Lake Creek campground or the stocked Mill Ponds. Come and experience Bear Lake Reserve today!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Exit 85 on Asheville Hwy, following HWY 107, Turn left and follow 19 miles to Shook Cove Road, Turn left and follow 3 miles to the entrance of Bear Lake Reserve. Follow to Greeter's Cottage and check-in, then go through the gate, Follow Lake Forest Drive to the bridge, Turn right and Follow to Millstone Lane, 2nd right. Turn right and go to end, house on the left with semi-circle driveway.
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer
- Interior Features: Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Ceiling Fans,Cell Service Available,Ceramic Tile Bath,Great Room,Large Master Bedroom,Main Level Living,Primary w/Ensuite,Primary on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closets,Window Treatments,Other-See Remarks
- Exterior Features: Paved Driveway,Porch,Rustic Appearance,Satellite Dish,Screened Porch/Deck
- Acreage Features: Lake,Lake Access,Open,Partially Wooded,Private,Rolling,Short Range View,Stream/Creek,View-Winter
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding,Stone
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Roofing: Composition,Shingle
- Type & Style: Ranch/Single,Cottage
- Water: Community
- Basement/Foundation: Crawl Space
- Fireplace: Wood Burning,Stone/Rock,Two or More
- Attic: Access Only
- Garage/Carport: None-Garage,None-Carport
- TV/Internet: Other-See Remarks
- Road Maintenance Detail: Property Owners' Assoc,Community,Developer,Paved Road
- Windows/Doors: Windows-Insulated,Doors-Insulated
- Water Heater: Electric
- Fuel/Heat System: Electric,Propane,Heat Pump
- Furnished: Negotiable
- Restrictions: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Electric,Heat Pump
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 11'11"x11"6"
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: First
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 11'11x11"6"
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: First
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: N/A
- Addl Living Space: None
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 15'10"x15'4"
- Master Bedroom Lvl: First
- Laundry Room Lvl: First
- Dining Room Size/Dimensions: See Great Room
- Dining Room Lvl: First
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 13'5"x10"10"
- Kitchen Lvl: First
- Great Room Size/Dimensions: 26'0"x20'1"
- Great Room Lvl: First
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: see Great Room
- Living Room Lvl: First
- Foyer Size: 8'2"x4'10"
- Foyer Lvl: First
- Elementary School: Cullowhee Valley
- Middle School: Cullowhee Valley
- High School: Smoky Mountain
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 1,129.83
- Virtual Tour: youtu.be/lN8e5NUSvak