- MLS #: 26025375
- Date added: 07/12/22
- Post Updated: 2022-07-12 15:48:31
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: Carpet,Ceramic,Combination,Luxury Vinyl Plank
- Year built: 2001
- Area: Holly Springs
- Financing: Cash,Conventional,FHA,VA Loan
- County: Macon
- Listing Office: 259180
- Type Sale: Not Applicable
- Apx SqFt Range: 2201-2400
- Township: Franklin (Macon Co.)
- Subdivision: 2359
If it is a spacious private home in the Holly Springs area that gives you that WOW feeling, then look no further! You will want to have your morning coffee while looking over pastures with the neighboring horses frolicking and feeding below along with the long-range mountain vistas. Your kitchen will accommodate you and your friends having fun talking about the past and future plans. Main level living with large living area, dining room and spacious Master Ensuite. Upstairs host two large bedrooms with flex area and a full bathroom. Newly finished basement is the play area and separate living quarters (bonus room) and family room. The walk out basement adds a lot of space. More room to finish, but for now, its the game room! Acreage from two combined lots is private with plenty of buffer. Quiet and peaceful, convenient to Historic Downtown Franklin, Breweries, Dining and much more!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Sylva: Take 441S, turn left onto Rabbit Creek Rd, left onto Fred Dalton Rd until end and turns to gravel. Turn left into Raven Crest. At Curve road becomes Little Ridge Rd. House will be on left. Real Estate signs are posted.
- Appliances: Water Filter System,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Dryer,Microwave,Washer,Electric Oven/Range
- Interior Features: Bonus Room,Cell Service Available,In-law Quarters,Smoke Detectors,Window Treatments,Breakfast Bar,Ceramic Tile Bath,Main Level Living,Pantry,Breakfast Room,Primary w/Ensuite,Rec/Game Room,Primary on Main Level,Walk-in Closets,Ceiling Fans,Large Master Bedroom
- Exterior Features: Porch,Deck,Satellite Dish
- Acreage Features: Open,Private,Suitable for Horses,View Year Round,Level,Partially Wooded,Rolling,Long Range View,Pasture Land,Short Range View,Valley View
- Exterior Finish: Block,Vinyl Siding
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Roofing: Composition,Shingle
- Type & Style: 1.5 Story,Off Frame Modular,Raised Ranch
- Water: Private
- Basement/Foundation: Daylight,Slab,Partial,Recreation/Game Room,Lower/Terrace,Finished,Outside Entrance,Heated,Indoor Access
- Fireplace: None
- Attic: Access Only
- Garage/Carport: None-Carport,None-Garage
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet,Satellite TV
- Road Maintenance Detail: Road Maintenance Agreement,Gravel Road
- Windows/Doors: Windows-Insulated,Doors-Insulated
- Water Heater: Electric
- Fuel/Heat System: Heat Pump,Electric
- Furnished: Yes
- Restrictions: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Electric,Heat Pump,Window Unit(s)
- Baths-Main: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Baths-Upper: 1
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 18.0' x13.5'
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 18.1'x12.7'
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: N/A
- Addl Living Space: Inlaw Qtrs
- Family Rm Size/Dimensions: 28'11"x12'9"
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 18.0' x 13.1'
- Master Bedroom Lvl: First
- Laundry Room Lvl: First
- Dining Room Size/Dimensions: 13.1' x 12.1'
- Dining Room Lvl: First
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 13.1' x 12.6'
- Kitchen Lvl: First
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: 29.4' x 13.1'
- Living Room Lvl: First
- Foyer Size: 9.8' X 9.6'
- Foyer Lvl: First
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 1,143.06
- Virtual Tour: youtu.be/VK2R6sMAehg