Incredible opportunity to purchase one of the most valuable parcels of land in Macon County. Located less than a half mile from the heart of Franklin NC sits this undeveloped treasure that’s a prime location for a large residential subdivision or the an outstanding estate for a discerning buyer. Four parcels are included totaling 81.8 acres. Approximately 3,000 feet of Little Tennessee RIVER FRONTAGE and wetlands add to the unrivaled value of the acreage, with conservation value potential. The terrain is gentle to rolling with abundant homesites. A unique mountain cabin is included in the purchase, making an ideal residence or sales building. A beautiful horse barn is located in a pasture area, creating space for your “Gentleman’s Farm” or a community party barn. Currently zoned R-1 Medium Density Residential allowing for modular homes, planned residential developments, adult day care, churches and more, and there is opportunity for CITY WATER & SEWER access. They aren’t making any more parcels like this one… just an unparalleled investment!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From McDonald's in downtown Franklin, take Lakeside Drive to the property on left. There are two entrances. Must have an agent to view, please.
- TV/Internet: Cable Internet,Other-See Remarks
- Restrictions: 1
- Utilities: Sewer Available,Other
- Buildings: Barn,House As Is,Stable
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 5,423.08
- City Tax: $ 1,000.00
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/1000-Lakeside-Drive-Franklin-NC-28734/unbranded
- Deed Book: W-35
- Deed Page: 1681
- Buyer $/%: 3