- MLS #: 26028325
- Date added: 08/25/22
- Post Updated: 2022-10-03 20:21:52
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: Carpet,Luxury Vinyl Plank,Some Hardwoods
- Year built: 1978
- Area: Watauga
- Financing: Cash,Conventional
- County: Macon
- Listing Office: 128
- Type Sale: Not Applicable
- Apx SqFt Range: 1801-2000
- Apx Heated SqFt: 2000
- Township: Millshoal (Macon Co.)
- Subdivision: Watauga Vista
Price Improvement! Welcome Home to a beautiful Tri-Level Home with 3 bed and 2.5 baths with 2 living areas, Plus Views galore! Drive through the gates into Watauga Vista Gate #4 and pass the Lake and Club House while on paved roads. Turn into the driveway of 437 Grouse Rd and enjoy the tiered landscaped yard. Walk into the front door, and appreciate the spectacular views. Kitchen has been updated with cabinets and Silestone. Some windows have been replaced. Metal Roof means low maintenance. You’ll notice updated plank on 2 floors and carpets in bedrooms. Fresh paint throughout the main level. The deck was enclosed with windows that are floor to ceiling and wraps two sides of the home. They open and expand your outdoor living space and allow that fresh mountain air into your new home. Go downstairs and you have space with a Great Room with a gas log fireplace and wood stove in the Study with a 1/2 bath, and a spacious laundry room. Small fenced in yard off the basement for your favorite pet. Work Bench in unfinished crawlspace. STR’s allowed! Some furnishings stay. Active community with 3 picnic areas, Pavilions, walking trails, creeks and a private waterfall. Come on by!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Take Sylva Rd (23) turn right on Wautaga Rd. Follow to Watuaga Vista Gate #4.(please call for gate code before heading out) Veer left on Deer Run Rd inside community passing the Club House and Lake until you reach Pioneer Trail, turn left. Follow Pioneer Trail to Grouse Rd turn Turn right. Go .4 up the mountain and find 437 Grouse Rd on your right.
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Disposal,Exhaust Fan/Hood,Dryer,Microwave,Washer,Other-See Remarks
- Interior Features: Bonus Room,Cell Service Available,Garage Door Opener,Living/Dining Room,Window Treatments,Main Level Living,Workshop,Kitchen/Dining Room,Primary w/Ensuite,Sunroom
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fenced Yard,Paved Driveway,Screened Porch/Deck
- Acreage Features: View Year Round,Partially Wooded,Rolling,Long Range View,Short Range View,Wooded,Other-See Remarks
- Exterior Finish: Hardboard,Brick
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Roofing: Metal
- Type & Style: Traditional,Split Level
- Water: Community
- Basement/Foundation: Washer/Dryer Hook-up,Crawl Space,Workshop,Finished,Outside Entrance
- Fireplace: Gas Logs,Woodstove
- Attic: Pull-Down Stairs
- Garage/Carport: Garage-Double Attached
- TV/Internet: Cable Internet,Satellite Internet
- Road Maintenance Detail: Road Maintenance Agreement,Property Owners' Assoc,Paved Road,Community
- Windows/Doors: Windows-Screens,Windows-Insulated,Other-See Remarks
- Water Heater: Electric
- Fuel/Heat System: Wood,Propane,Baseboard
- Furnished: Partially
- Restrictions: 1
- Air Conditioning: Window Unit(s)
- Baths-Lower: 1
- Half Baths: 1
- Baths-Upper: 2
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 10'8" x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 10'4" x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: N/A
- Addl Living Space: None
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 14' x 7'
- Master Bedroom Lvl: Second
- Laundry Room Size/Dimensions: 15" x 6'
- Laundry Room Lvl: Basement
- Dining Room Size/Dimensions: 12' x 10'4"
- Dining Room Lvl: First
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 14'5" x 9'
- Kitchen Lvl: First
- Den/Study Size/Dimensions: 9'6" x 13'
- Den/Study Lvl: Basement
- Great Room Size/Dimensions: 23' x 13'
- Great Room Lvl: Basement
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: 13'7" x 17'5"
- Living Room Lvl: First
- Foyer Size: 8' x 7'
- Foyer Lvl: First
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 759.28
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/437-Grouse-Franklin-NC-28734/unbranded