8.75+/- acres in the forest in the well established Cedar Creek Farms community. This lot sits back off of the road and has that “in the forest” feel and you will never see cars driving by. There is already a nice driveway and building site on the lot. There is NO MINIMUM SQUARE FOOTAGE TO BUILD so it is perfect for a tiny home but there is certainly enough space to build a large house as well. Vacation rentals are allowed. The lower portion of the acreage lays very nicely and then the remainder of the acreage goes up the mountain and is great for hiking. There is mature timber on the property. Easy access! It is a paved state maintained road all the way to the community and then it turns to gravel and the road to the lot is flat. The driveway is just about flat as well. There is never any need for 4 wheel drive or all wheel drive. This lot is accessible year round. The community is very close to a series of lakes and all have public access points. HOA dues will go to $500/year in 2023 to cover the rising cost of gravel.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Cullowhee take 107 south then left on 281 (Canada rd) and go about 2.5 miles to Cedar Valley road on the left. Stay on Cedar Valley road for about a half mile and then take a slight left into Cedar Creek Farms. Stay right at the fork and the lot is on the right less than 1/4 mile. Walk the driveway which is relatively flat for about 400 feet off the road and follow it to the house site.
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet,Satellite TV,DSL
- Restrictions: 1
- Utilities: Overhead Electric
- Buildings: None
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 152.00
- City Tax: $ 0.00
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/300-Cedar-Creek-Farm-Road-Tuckasegee-NC-28783/unbranded
- Virtual Tour 2: mapright.com/ranching/maps/898a4f5fa3ea9931f4f6f7b548bc6891/share/unbranded
- Deed Book: 2206
- Deed Page: 1285
- Buyer $/%: 5