3.07 acres with No Zoning, Restrictions or Covenants. Situated along Hwy 281 (Canada Road) with winter time sunset views. Elevation at 3100′ to afford cool summers and small branch on the back side of the property to listen to off the porch. Can potentially support two homes/cabins with designated “protected areas”. This one checks off a lot of boxes with reasonable access, natural water feature, views, elevation, privacy, no restrictions or HOA/POA Boards.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Hwy 107 S to Tuckasegee to left onto Hwy 281. Continue up past Bear Lake Heights and Bear Ridge Road on left. Slow down a bit at this point and look for 5811 Canada Road on the left with a cattle gate about 50' off the blacktop. You are the property and it is on the right side of the property going up private road.
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet,DSL
- Utilities: None
- Buildings: None
- Elementary School: Cullowhee Valley
- Middle School: Cullowhee Valley
- High School: Smoky Mountain
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 192.64
- City Tax: $ 0.00
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/5800-Canada-Tuckasegee-NC-28783/unbranded
- Deed Book: 392
- Deed Page: 599
- Buyer $/%: 5%