- MLS #: 26030814
- Date added: 08/16/23
- Post Updated: 2023-08-16 03:00:41
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Floors: Hardwood,Ceramic
- Year built: 2005
- Area: Charleston
- Financing: Cash,Conventional
- County: Swain
- Listing Office: 2646
- Apx SqFt Range: 1801-2000
- Apx Heated SqFt: 1835
- Township: Charleston (Swain Co.)
- Subdivision: na
MOTIVATED SELLERS – This beautiful, well thought out custom home with expansive, breathtaking long range views, privacy, quiet, AND close to town is a wonderful opportunity to own your own mountain getaway and/or vacation rental. Main level living, all 3 bdrms have an en suite full bath, plenty of closet space, beautiful hardwood floors, a soaring great room with stone fireplace, jetted tubs, a gorgeous kitchen and more. The 1223 sq ft, partially finished, walk-out basement is stubbed for a bathroom and could easily be made into another bedroom, a rec room or even a home theatre. With its own large deck that shares the same expansive views, the potential is endless. The 2 car garage is connected to the house with a breezeway and has ample storage space/workspace, and there is PLENTY of parking plus flat land that could be made into garden space, or whatever your heart desires. Don’t let the opportunity to own this move in ready or vacation rental ready home pass you by – it’s truly a great find!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From the Bryson City at intersection of Veteran's Blvd and HWY 19, take Hwy 19 S for 1.1 miles, to a Slight right to Old 19S for .1 miles. Right on Buckner Branch Rd for 3.2 miles and veer left to continue onto Laurel Branch for .7 miles. Go through gate, and follow road to the top of the hill.
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Water Filter System,Exhaust Fan/Hood,Microwave,Electric Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer
- Interior Features: Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Ceiling Fans,Cell Service Available,Ceramic Tile Bath,Garden Tub,Garage Door Opener,Great Room,Kitchen/Dining Room,Main Level Living,Primary w/Ensuite,Primary on Main Level,Pantry,Security System,Whirlpool Tub,Window Treatments
- Exterior Features: Deck,Porch,Satellite Dish,Gated Community
- Acreage Features: Level,Level Yard,Long Range View,Open,Partially Wooded,Private,Short Range View,View Year Round
- Exterior Finish: Stone,Other
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Roofing: Metal
- Type & Style: Two Story,Custom
- Water: Well,Private
- Basement/Foundation: Full,Daylight,Outside Entrance,Indoor Access,Woodstove/Fireplace,Lower/Terrace
- Fireplace: Gas Logs
- Attic: None
- Garage/Carport: Garage-Double Attached
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet,Satellite TV,Wireless,Other-See Remarks
- Road Maintenance Detail: Road Maintenance Agreement,Paved Road,Gravel Road
- Windows/Doors: Windows-Insulated,Windows-Screens,Doors-Insulated
- Water Heater: Electric
- Fuel/Heat System: Electric,Propane,Forced Warm Air,Heat Pump
- Furnished: Yes
- Restrictions: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Electric,Heat Pump,Two Zone
- Baths-Main: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Baths-Upper: 2
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 13'4"x13'
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 11'10"x13'1"
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: N/A
- Addl Living Space: None
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 15'3"x13'1"
- Master Bedroom Lvl: First
- Laundry Room Size/Dimensions: 7'3"x9'4"
- Dining Room Size/Dimensions: 15'8"x9'2"
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 15'5"x10'7"
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: 23'9" x 17'8"
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 1,260.32