Nestled among the hills of western North Carolina and waiting on you is Mountain Heritage Preserve. A gated community ideally located close to Dillsboro, Sylva, Cherokee, Waynesville, Bryson City and Franklin. Enter the paved access into the community through the gate and you immediately get that “out in the woods” feeling just a short distance away from shopping, dining and medical facilities. There are underground utilities (power and phone) to the upper part of the community. There is a 5 acre common area with a nice stone fireplace to enjoy anytime but especially those crisp Fall evenings. Owner financing is available. This lot has a great view with a driveway and a large pad and underground power to the lot. Owner will owner finance. 1800 square feet minimum to build. Click on the virtual tour to see a map of the property. Dues go to $1200/year after construction.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Sylva take 23/74 to the Dillsboro exit and take Rufus Robinson road then right onto Mountain Heritage road then left on Still Branch road and stay on the pavement for about 1/2 mile until you get to the gate. Take the paved road until it turns to gravel. Please take a map with you. There are several lots available. There is a gate.
- TV/Internet: Satellite Internet,Satellite TV,DSL
- Restrictions: 1
- Utilities: Underground Utilities
- Buildings: None
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 61.00
- City Tax: $ 0.00
- Virtual Tour: tour.usamls.net/36B-Bear-Claw-Trail-Sylva-NC-28779/unbranded
- Virtual Tour 2: mapright.com/ranching/maps/e3fb54b8426f6e4acb8881bf222e1e69/share/unbranded
- Deed Book: 2306
- Deed Page: 1340
- Buyer $/%: 5