- MLS #: 26018974
- Date added: 07/08/22
- Post Updated: 2022-10-03 17:23:08
- Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Floors: Ceramic,Some Hardwoods
- Year built: 2019
- Area: Cullowhee
- Financing: Cash,Conventional
- County: Jackson
- Listing Office: 155
- Apx SqFt Range: 3001-3200
- Township: Cullowhee (Jackson Co.)
- Subdivision: Cullowhee River Club
Perched above the Tuckasegee River with mountain views, “River View Cabin” radiates the vibe of outdoor living. Nestled in the Cullowhee River Club, experience the tranquility of the rushing waters from the covered Trek deck or the walk-out lower-level equipped with a gas line for a fire pit/grill and wiring for a hot tub. This maintenance-free home exudes elegance, comfort, and craftsmanship. Natural slab stone adorns the entry and perimeter and is complemented by terraced stone landscaping. Welcomed by a nostalgic porch swing, charm and sophistication beckon you inside. A Beechwood main ceiling beam, wormy chestnut barn doors, and stairwells enhanced with cable picket are just a few of the details. countertops, Bosch appliances, a gas stovetop, and a brushed nickel farmhouse sink by Native Trails. A well-appointed (USB ports & electric bars) island is illuminated with glass-blown sconces created by local artisans. A floor-to-ceiling rock gas log fireplace is the focal point of the living area, accentuated by tongue-and-groove ceilings and copper sconces. Main level living includes a private primary en suite bath with deck access and a laundry area.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From the Cashiers Crossroads take Highway 107 North for 19 miles. Make a right turn onto West Rogers Road and follow for .7 miles and slight left turn onto Old Cullowhee Road. .5 miles turn right onto River Club Drive and follow .4 miles and make a right onto Amberleaf. House on left at the end of the cul de sac.
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Exhaust Fan/Hood,Dryer,Microwave,Washer,Electric Oven/Range
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans,Garden Tub,Primary on Main Level,Security System,Breakfast Bar,Garage Door Opener,Window Treatments,Ceramic Tile Bath,Living/Dining Room,Island,Pantry,Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Primary w/Ensuite,Walk-in Closets
- Exterior Features: Apartment Studio,Porch,Deck,Paved Driveway
- Acreage Features: View Year Round,Water View,Partially Wooded,Rolling,Short Range View
- Exterior Finish: HardiPlank Type,Stone
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Roofing: Shingle
- Type & Style: Two Story,Cottage,Contemporary
- Water: Public
- Basement/Foundation: Full,Finished,Outside Entrance,Heated,Indoor Access
- Fireplace: Gas Logs,Two or More
- Attic: None
- Garage/Carport: Garage-Double Detached
- TV/Internet: Other-See Remarks
- Road Maintenance Detail: Property Owners' Assoc
- Windows/Doors: Windows-Insulated
- Water Heater: Tankless
- Fuel/Heat System: Heat Pump,Electric,Natural Gas
- Furnished: No
- Restrictions: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Electric
- Bedroom 2 Size/Dimensions: 14'4"x18'4"
- Bedroom 2 Lvl: Second
- Bedroom 3 Size/Dimensions: 13'2"x15'4"
- Bedroom 3 Lvl: Basement
- Bedroom 4 Size/Dimensions: Studio
- Bedroom 4 Lvl: Second
- Addl Living Space: Garage Apartment
- Family Rm Size/Dimensions: 16'5"x26'9"
- Master Bedroom Size/Dimensions: 14'4"x15'9"
- Master Bedroom Lvl: First
- Dining Room Size/Dimensions: Living/Dining
- Dining Room Lvl: First
- Kitchen Size/Dimensions: 10'10"x11'9"
- Kitchen Lvl: First
- Living Room Size/Dimensions: 14'1"x15'9"
- Living Room Lvl: First
- Foyer Size: 6'8"x12'1"
- Foyer Lvl: First
Fees & Taxes
- County Tax: $ 2,437.00
- Virtual Tour: my.matterport.com/show/?m=96BYavTXrTK&mls=1