Bryson City Real Estate, Homes, Land, Property Management in and around the areas that surround the Great Smoky Mountains Western North Carolina. Top Real Estate Locations include Bryson City, Cherokee, Nantahala Gorge, Fontana Lake, Dillsboro and Sylva. We are a full service real estate firm specializing in mountain property in Western North Carolina.
Bryson City is a great place to call home or to have your second home. The area is growing in popularity across the country. More and more people are starting to discover the beauty and charm that the small communities of Western North Carolina have to offer. Finding the right home or piece of property can be a daunting task, and why not choose to go with a company that has been in the area for over 20 years and knows the real estate market very well.
Whether you are looking for a mountain top cabin with a spectacular view or a modest cottage that is close to town, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for and stay within your budget. 85% of Swain County is owned by the Government (Designated as National Forest or National Park) this makes the other 15% of the property more valuable than you would think, because that is all their is to ever be owned by individuals. Please take your time and browse our listings and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
This meticulously maintained home is a must see. Home has lots of additions and looks new. A large,10 x 20 screened, covered porch has Tyvec flooring, ceiling fans and Sun shades for evening relaxing. There is also a smaller covered porch off the kitchen with additional pantry space. A 14′ x 21′ family room has […]
Very charming fully furnished home in the Pigeon Creek Community. Home features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, eat in kitchen, fireplace, large living room with extra seating/sleeping area for extra guests. Property also has large storage building/workshop with electricity and deck big enough to support a hot tub. Sit on the covered front deck and listen […]
Price reduced, This manufactured home sits on a .62 ac. lot and is 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Bring your toothbrush and move in. This older home has been well maintained and used as Vacation home. Home is fully furnished and is in a great private location. Paved access to the gravel drive makes for year […]
Affordable home in the mountains! This spacious property features one level living with handicapped accessibility. You will love the large living room with vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, and an office nook. There are 2 bedrooms and one has a huge walk in closet. There is also a bonus room in the basement area and […]
Price Reduced!!!!!Close to the Park. This well maintained single-wide has 14.31 ac. and plenty of room for a garden. Would make a great summer get away or a full time residence. Home has been well taken care of and with a few upgrades would look new. Home has a shingle roof and has a permanent […]